Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the legal age limit for kids to stay home alone overnight in Michigan?

What is the legal age limit for children to stay home alone overnight in Michigan? My sister and I are thirteen. Is that old enough for us to stay home alone overnight? Our mom thinks it isn't okay. We have done it before and she thinks that it isn't okay. I don't understand her big deal. Please answer!|||Depends on how mature you are but I think you should be atleast 13 andyou shoul be aloud to stay home alone when u are like 16 whenever you want but still i think your mom knows best|||There is no correct answer and no magic age. The answer will depend on your individual child. Somewhere around the per-teen years, we take the step of leaving our child home alone. This might be for a quick trip to the store or a day off from school when parents still need to work. I always strive

Report Abuse


|||this all depends how grown up you are, maturity level is a big factor ,but I personally think that 13 may be all right to spend a few hours alone but I am leaning toward 16 as a minimum and 17 would be better but as mom knows best this can also be questionable.Mom knows that there is alot of very bad people out there and she is only trying to protect you and your sister .good luck|||i think around 13 ...... i'm not sure..|||the age is 12 it is also the age when a child can start legally babysitting.|||Hey


Yeh Im 13


Im Allowed Home By Myself


My Parents Dontg Like it But Its Ok


As Long As You Feel Safe|||Legally your mom would not get in trouble BUT she is your MOM and she is just watching out for you.|||12 in any state.|||I believe it is 12 or 11

No comments:

Post a Comment