Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the legal alcohol limit for a person over 21 to drive?

My painting class is 5 and a half hours long and i kinda want some booze to jump start my paintings. Unfortunately it is a summer course and i have drive to my school and back. So what is the limit? And I'm sure 5-6 hours is enough to sober up.|||0.08 but why take a chance


I know what you mean about summer classes. I have Biology from 8 - 12 and Kinesiology from 12:30 - 3 .. tough enough while sober and after 6 hours sleep.|||.08 BAC is the limit in most states, which is typically (but not always) 4 drinks (4 1.5oz shots, 4 12oz beers or 4 6oz glasses of wine) but you could still get a DUI if you're under the limit|||.08 but buzzing can kill or get some one hurt.Please don't drive and drink.|||.08|||between .06 and .08 depending on the state you live in

No comments:

Post a Comment