Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I control wireless dsl bandwidth or limit it?

I have at%26amp;t dsl. Both my laptops are windows vista premium.


My wireless router is a NetGear. I just want to know how to limit or controll wireless bandwidth for my wireless access. What software should I use or get. What else should I know about limiting the wireless bandwidth?|||Depends if your router has a QoS option. In that, you can give priority to some computers or specific data streams. To do much more, you have to look at some external router that has bandwidth control, usually found in Linux-based routers such as ClarkConnect or Endian firewall|||if ur router has QoS, that'll be the easist way, otherwise, i believe there's a program called netlimiter that u put on pcs to limit bandwidth

No comments:

Post a Comment