Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the liquid limit for checked baggage on Southwest Airlines?

I would like to bring hairspray, shampoo, defrizzer, etc. on my flight next month, but I do not know the limit for how much I can bring. Is there a set limit to each individual item or is there a limit as a whole as to how much I can check?





Also, if it is over the limit, what will happen to my baggage?





Thank you.|||Liquids are the same for all airlines-it is a federal requirement. Carry on is 3 oz or less for each item and ALL must fit in a 1 qt baggie. In your checked luggage, most can go except for some liquids that are hazardous. The link to TSA is in the other answerer.|||You may carry as many liquids as you like in your CHECKED luggage...no limit...except the wt. limit for your bag.|||see this http://www.luggageonline.com/tsa-airline鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment