Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is the age limit to start training for olympic gymnastics?

I would like to know. I am curious. People say the age limit is 14 years old, but I don't know if that is true.|||There isn't a limit that I'm aware of. And if your asking because you want to start just know that you can do anything that you want to do, no matter what age. There was a woman that competed in the 2008 Beijing Olympics that was around 30 years old, and she did very well. I'm sure you've heard people talk about her. So anything is possible if you set your mind to it. Sure it might be a little more difficult but you will have a better understanding when learning new things. It's a mind set thing if you believe you can do it, then you can. :)|||there is no limit, if your asking if it's possible to start at 14 and go to the olympics, no it is not possible.|||Theres no particular limit but the younger you start the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment