Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I limit only new stuff to friends on Facebook?

I got a couple friend requests on facebook recently who I accepted. But now I don't want them to see any new status updates or anything. Is there any way I can limit their access so that they can still see what they already saw, but they cannot see anything new? Or will limiting their access mean that they won't even see the old status updates, which means they will KNOW that I have limited them?|||1. You would have to modify your limited profile going to Settings, Privacy Settings and then profile.





2. You will have to put that people in the Limited profile list, so they will not see what you don't want them to see|||I'm answering the second part of your question, Yes limiting their access to see no new status updates will also prevent them from seeing your old status updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment